BALI, little island of Indonesia, but large by its beauty and its culture, pearl of archipelago, it shines of peculiarities. Over roads, discover the shades of green rice paddies classified UNESCO heritage, mountains and volcanoes roaring, the beauty of its temple so venerated. The diversity and multiplicity if possibilities: sports, activities, cultural outings, seaside resorts, exploration of the underwater fauna. A wonderful travel suitable for family trips.
Day 12 : Airport tranfer or extension toward another island such as Nusa Lembongan & Nusa Penida, Lombok, les Gili or seaside resort like Sanur, Seminyak, Jimbaran or Uluwatu
Nusa Lembongan & Nusa Penida
- Arrival at the airport, welcome by your French speaking guide, transfer toward Ubud at your hotel. Possibility to dine in the hotel's restaurant
- Overnight in Ubud.
- Ubud : Cradle of Balinese culture, a lush corner of nature, handicraft center,capiral og spirituality, Ubud is definitely a city of thousand colors and flavors. Favorite place of tourists, a domain of forests and rivers, they offer a multitude of activities, from gourmet to more sporting through well-being.
- Hotel : Alaya. Located in a green complex in the heart of Ubud. Presenting a modern and elegant design. It features an outdoor pool, a spa center and yoga facilities. Each room is equipped by a air-conditioned, a TV, a seating area, an electric kettle and a spacious private bathroom with a bath with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Free day on Ubud. Stroll through the narrow streets of Ubud to discover its shops, galleries and its temples or enjoy a relaxing moment in one of the many spas. Lover of spirituality? Ubud is recognize for its unusual and interesting places !
Overnight in Ubud:
In the morning, a visit of rice field of Tegalalang, then Gunung Kawi, the rock mausoleum of King Udayana and his family. Lunch on the way and visit the sacred springs of Tampaksiring then Yeh Pulu, a site a bit forgotten and finally Goa Gadjah, the Cave of the Elephant.
Free dinner and overnight in Ubud
- In the morning, departure to the traditional market of Gianyar/the KlungKung court of justice, then the salt production in Kusamba followed by a visit in the traditional village of Tenganan, for a walk of 1:30h through rice fields from Gumuh village to Bebandem village, Tirta Gangga.
Free dinner and overnight in Amed
- Amed : Fishing village on the east coast of Bali, between sea and mountains, its beaches are of an incredible diversity, between shade of grey, black and small or big pebbles. They offer a wide diversity of underwater fauna. Without any hesitation, it's the most famous spot for diving or snorkeling.
- Hotel: Coral View : the establishment offers a beautiful view of sea and mountains. It features a tropical garden, a saltwater pool and a seafood restaurant. Each room features of air-conditioned, private balcony and a minibar. Some rooms have a bath and views of the garden, pool or ocean.
- After a snorkelling session on the Amed Coast, you will visit Bangli's Pura Kehen Temple, huge venerated temple of all over the island and then the comminuty village of Panglipuran, with special social rules. In the afternoon, you take the direction of Besakih, the mother temple of Bali, comprising twelve sets of temples in one place.
Overnight near to the volcano
- Batur Volcano: 1711 m of altitude and spectacular landscapein the center of an huge volcanic caldeira. 3 main craters and one lake. Easy climb of 2h at night, stroll along the ridges, spectacular views of Agung and Rinjani.
- Hotel : Volcano Terrace Batur : Neslted in the mountains near if the Mount Batur and the lake, it offers a superb view of the sites. It features of BBQ facilities, a Wi-Fi access and a terrace. Rooms are spacious, clean and have a TV, a private bathroom, some have a comfortable seating area or views of the mountains or the lake.
Departure early in the morning for the ascent of Mount Batur by night and watch at sunrise, overwater view over the valley and Mount Agung. Breakfast and we continue the visit to the waterfall Sekumpul before heading to Lovina.
Overnight at Lovina
- Lovina : Lovina is north of the coast and is famous for its 12km black volcanic sand beach, coral reefs and dolphins. It includes three villages, (Kalibukbuk, Ankuran and Temukus) with a particular charm and less touristy than the beaches of the south. Lovina is a quiet and pleasant resort where you can relax with your family and observe the varied and peaceful landscapes.
- Hotel : Puri Bagus : The Puri Bagus Lovina features an infinity pool overlooking the beach, a yoga area, a spa in the middle of a lotus pond, a bar and wifi. It offers spacious Balinese-style villas with a balcony and views of the gardens and sea. Air conditioning, TV, minibar and private bathroom with indoor and outdoor shower.
- Departure early in the morning and boarding on the boat to watch the dolphins at dawn. Visit to the hot springs of Banjar (bathing is ok) and at the only Buddhist temple of all Bali, the Brahma vihara arama. Lunch on the way.
Overnight in Pemuteran:
- Pemuteran : The ideal place to relax in the middle of flower beds, enjoy massages, watch the sunset, do yoga and participate in a ceremony at the temple. There are plenty activities to do : exploration of Barat National Park, excursion to Menjangan island, snorkeling or diving to observe the marine life. Pemuteran is also the biorock preservation site with a devise to revive coral, which uses electricity.
- Hotel : Taman Sari : offering a view of sea and mountains, the resort features villas with private pools and outdoors showers. Rooms have air-conditioned, a kitchenette and a private terrace. During your stay, you will can to practice diving, trek or relax in the resort's spa. Various services are also offered, including bicycle rental and desk tours.
In the morning, transfer to the pier of Labuan Lalang to take the boat to the island of Menjangan, allowing you to swim and perform snorkeling at the maritime park. Return in the relax afternoon before leaving or if you want, you can visit the biorock conservation center of the Munduk region in the late afternoon.
Overnight in Munduk
- Munduk: Take a bit of altitude to get some freshness and discover an incredible region, one of the most beautiful mountain villages of Bali a quiet corner between jungle, orchards, rice fields and waterfalls. The view is breathtaking and many lookouts allow you to enjoy. You will probably come across some funny monkeys on the road.
- Hotel Munduk Sari Garden Villa: The Munduk Sari Garden Villa is ideally located on a hillside. It offers Balinese-style accommodation surrounded by plantations and a spa. The spacious rooms with classic wooden furnishings and floors feature private balconies with panoramic hill views. Each room has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower.
In the morning, departure for an hour of trek in the plantation of cloves, coffee and cocoa trees and waterfalls, allowing you to discover rare vegetation and medicinal plants and especially to discover the lost waterfall of the small village. Provide long pants, socks and closed shoes. - In the afternoon, go for a walk in the forest near Tamblingan lake and ride in a pirogue.
- In the morning, departure for the visit of Lake Bratan with its temple of Ulun Danu and the market of fruits and spices of Bedugul. A walk in the rice field of Jatiluwih, then in the forest of the Monkeys of Sangeh. We continue at the end of the day towards Tanah Lot, one of the most popular attractions of Bali is its important temple for the Hindu religion surrounded by the hide tide sea and accessible on foot at low tide which attracts crowds. Also enjoy the park created around and the small temples including the famous temple perched on a rock by the sea for the sunset.
Overnight in Munduk.
- Taman Sari Umabian Hotel: The Puri Taman Sari, near a typical village, is surrounded by green fields and rice fields and has a Balinese decor. It features an outdoor pool. The spacious rooms at Puri Taman Sari are air conditioned and come with a cable / satellite TV. They also include tea / coffee making facilities and a seating area.
- Departure early in the morning. A stop at the market will be made for shopping. You will continue with a walk in the rice fields and / or learning to know how to plow the land and plant rice. Discovery of the operating system of a rice field (Subak). Arrival in the village. Meeting with the chief and the inhabitants. Lunch preparation on the background of cooking class. Lunch. Afternoon, stop at school. Preparation of the offerings for the end of the day ceremony on the background of introduction to weaving of bamboo and weaving. Ceremony.
Overnight in Mengwi
Transfer to the airport or Ferry
Coconut palms, black stone cliffs, turquoise lagoons, crystal clear water that reveals colorful fish, many spots to see "big fish" like manta rays or the impressive "mola mola", a preserved paradise!
- Forgotten by tourists, the discreet little sister of Bali doesn't yet know the same development, but it would be reductive to consider it as a second Bali. This island with its peculiarities and its own identity. It offers a new facet of Indonesia. With a Muslim majority, the local population (the Sasaks) remains attached to the animist rites. We go for its beautiful beaches of fine sands, mountains, lush nature, culture and its small villages and remote.
The three Gili islands, off the coast of Lombok, are a real postcard : white sand surrounded by crystal clear sea. There is calm and serenity: no scooter, no car, no dog: trips are by bike, on foot or cimodos (small carriages pulled by ponies). Walk through the island, laze on the beach, explore the sea with including meeting with turtles waiting for you.
Hotels with breakfast: 3D Ubud : Alaya Ubud 5* – luxury room, 1N Amed – Coral view 4* – Luxury bungalow, 1N volcano Batur – volcano Terrace Bali, 1N Lovina – Puru Bagus 4* – room with superior garden, 1N Pemuteran – Taman Sari 3* – standard room, 2N Munduk – Munduk Sari Garden Villa 3*, 2N Mengwi: Taman Sari 3* – luxury room.
The price includes : - Accommodations as mentioned above, all transfers and transports with English or French speaking guide / driver, breakfast at the hotel and meals indicated, the activities and entrance fees mentioned in the program, all government taxes.
The price doesn't include: - Meals not mentioned, Personal expenses, Tip for guide / driver, any service not mentioned.