Bali family is the absolute change of scenery accessible between white sand beaches, black sand, volcanoes, rice paddies, lively streets, festivals and Hindu temples. The diversity and multiplicity of possibilities: sports activities, cultural outings, seaside, and exploration of underwater wildlife ... The Island of Gods has good infrastructure, suitable for your children, it promises a rich and wonderful trip to share with family.
Arriving at the airport, you will be greeted by your driver who will take you to your hotel, The Sungug Resort & Spa, for three nights with breakfast. The children are the favorite of the Balinese; they will be greeted at the airport with a traditional gift. Upon arrival at your hotel, you will be served a welcome drink and a fruit basket will be left in your room.
- Ubud: Cradle cultural cradle of Bali, a lush corner of naturel, handmade center and capital of spirituality. Ubud is definitely a colorful city. Todayn it's the favorite city for the tourists, domain of forests and rivers, it offers a multitude of activities; from gourmet to more sporty and well-being.
- Your hotel: Hotel The Sungu Resort & Spa 3 *.
In a village of Penestanan painters offering accommodation with Balinese architecture, the Sungu Resort & Spa features an indoor pool, a library with free Wi-Fi access, a private art and a tour desk.
The spacious air-conditioned rooms are surrounded by private courtyards and tropical landscaped gardens. They include an outdoor shower and a sunken bath in a private bathroom, a minibar and tea / coffee making facilities.
During your stay enjoy:
- An hour of trekking in the rice fields
- A painting lesson (60min) including materials
- 1 set menu dinner at Sungu Restaurant
- Two traditional 45-minute massages (for adults) - Free shuttle (minibus) to Ubud
- Navette gratuite (minibus) pour Ubud
- Free entrance to the Rudana museum
WE SUGGEST YOU:
- A visit to the chocolate factory: It's in a splendid bamboo building where you can smell the perfume of chocolate making. "Raw Factory" offers the creamiest and most delicious chocolate in the world, handmade with passion. Big Tree Farm is open from Monday to Friday. But we find these chocolates everywhere in the city and on the island, a dish not to be missed for gourmets!
- "Herbal walk", walks in the countryside to learn more about plants. The name Ubud comes from the Indonesian word "ubad" which means medicine, the city was firstly an important source of medicinal plants. Lilir and Westi, sons and daughters of healer, now qualified guides to discover unique rice fields and ravines of Ubud, revealing all the secrets.
- "The Monkey Forest" which allows you to observe primates playing, climbing trees in the middle of a jungle beautifully planted by temples, guaranteed laughter.
- "The Puppet Museum": an exhibition venue of different types of masks and puppets from different parts of Indonesia and around the world. The collection includes more than 1300 masks and 5700 puppets, a few kilometers from the heart of Ubud, the house of masks and puppets covers more than one hectare of land surrounded by traditional Balinese villages and rice paddies. Entry on donations.
- "The Paradisio": a creation of "Down To Earth", which combines a movie theater, a performance space, a vegan bar, a boutique and a private event space, designed as a large artistic space that can accommodate around 150 people and incorporating the first cinema vegetarian in the world.
- A homestay workshop: What better way to learn about a culture than to stay with its inhabitants? We offer workshops and days in a Balinese family, learn to make offerings and cook Balinese.
- But also Water Palace, Goa Gadjah, Yeh Pulu, Tirta empul, the rice fields of Tegalalan.
- Your driver will collect you in the morning to take you to Lovina, your second resort in North Bali.
- Lovina: Lovina is north of the coast and is famous for its 12 kilometer black volcanic sand beach, coral reefs and dolphins. It includes three villages (Kalibukbuk, Ankuran and Temukus) with a special charm and less touristy than the southern beaches. Lovina is a quiet and pleasant resort where you can relax with your family and observe the varied and peaceful landscapes. Your stay includes 3 nights with breakfast.
- Your hotel: Hotel Bali Taman Resort & Spa 3 *
- Bali Taman Lovina Resort & Spa is a beachfront resort located on Tukadmungga Beach in Lovina. The hotel offers an outdoor pool, a spa, a tennis court, bicycle rental and water sports such as scuba diving and snorkelling. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.
WE SUGGEST YOU:
- Lovina dolphins: The trip to see the Lovina dolphins in their natural habitat on the north coast of Bali is fabulous. These graceful mammals, who like to breathe on the surface and come behind the boats, offer a magnificent spectacle at sunset.
- Krisna Oleh-Oleh & KWK: Located in the village of Temukus - Singaraja, near Lovina Beach. It is the biggest center of the island, perfect for buying cheap souvenirs with quality.
- Banyuatis Coffee: The coffee plantation processes the coffee produced by local farmers in the Banyuatis village (known as Bali Coffee Banyuatis) into ready-to-use coffee powder. The company is located in the village of Pemaron. (1,5km from the resort).
- Krisna Water Sport: First nautical attraction in Singaraja. They offer a lot of entertainment like Knee Boards, Fly Fish, Fly Boards, Parasailing, Donut Boats, Banana Boats, Canoe and many more. Enjoy the arena and the proper track for beginners; try the Sambangan Waterfall on the facade.
- Your driver will pick you up to take you to Candidasa. 3 nights with breakfast, 2 rooms with sea view.
- Mountains on one side, ocean on the other. Candidasa is the gateway to the east of Bali, a strategic place to explore this part of the island rich in culture, exotic and historical, also close to the best dive sites and snorkelling.
- Your hotel: Hotel Bali Palm 3 *
- Located on the seafront with breathtaking sea views, the islands are the backdrop of mountains. Resort Bali Palms Resort features a whirlpool pool, a bar, a beachfront BBQ area, a convenience store, a spa, a fitness center, a dive center, a VIP club, free Wi-Fi access, fully equipped twin-engine boat "Tiggy" for coastal or island excursions where fishing is available as well as bus shuttles, taxi service. Events and excursions are organized every week.
- Other services: Security 24h / 24, medical center, telephone.
WE SUGGEST YOU:
- Snorkelling: For the fascinated swimmers of the underwater world, Candidasa is an ideal place for surface diving and thus to meet multicolored fish and starfish. It is possible to make excursions with boat to approach the islands from Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida on the coast. It is also the ideal place to do a first dive and live the great experience!
- The animist village of Tenganan: Architecture, craftsmanship, fighting cocks, all or almost everything is like 50 years ago. Except for the TV, the scooter and the fact that one can enter houses that remain inhabited throughout the year.
- The Lotus Lagoon which is located in the center of Candidasa, between the road and the sea, where you can chat with the fishermen who will offer fishing and snorkeling.
- Guungan Hill : we can wander on the dominant hill.
- Your driver will pick you up to take you to Sanur, 3 nights with breakfast, family suite with two rooms.
- Sanur: The small city was the first tourist and seaside destination of Bali. A long beach of fine sand that allows beautiful walks along the beach where are arranged pretty swing boats. The sea is calm and ideal for swimming. It is a station at the same time old and modern where one finds all the necessary conveniences.
- Your hotel: Hotel Peneeda View 3 *
Set on white-sand beaches, the hotel is surrounded by tropical gardens, and features a private beach, a restaurant and 4 outdoor pools, one of which is child-friendly. Rooms at Peneeda View are designed in a traditional Balinese style. They all come with a TV, a fridge and a safety deposit box. Each private bathroom has a shower with cold and hot water. Guests can enjoy live entertainment at the music bar or relax with a book from the library while enjoying the sea breeze. Peneeda Beach Hotel also offers massage services, a gift shop and a tour desk.
WE SUGGEST YOU:
- Odyssey ***: The submarine, for an extraordinary experience, far from the usual activities, accessible to all ages without conditions. Live the experience comfortably and safely. You will be able to watch and observe rarely visited reefs with a wide variety of marine fauna and flora. An unforgettable memory!
- Waterboom Bali: the best water park in Asia and the #2 in the world. So if you're looking to spend a day with family, friends or couples having fun, look no further. This water park is the best international standards, slides, infrastructure are at the top of what is done. Whether for young and old there will be something for everyone.
- Family Cooking Class: Dewi welcomes you to her home to visit the market early in the morning and prepare the meal, she will guide you to use the traditional Indonesian spices and will give you her secrets to reproduce at home the dishes you enjoyed while your stay! At noon you can share the meal on a large table.
- Devdan show: A unique show in Nusa Dua that allows you to see the different dances of Indonesia, punctuated by modern dance passages and with an original red thread. This show is far from boring.
- Airport transfer to take the international return flight.