Day 03: Yogyakarta – The temple of Prambanan – Solo 60 km
Day 04: Solo – At the foot of the Mont Bromo (train and car)
Day 05: Mont Bromo's ascent
Day 06: Mont Ijen's ascent & transfer to Bali
Day 7 : Pemuteran
Day 08: Pemuteran – Munduk (2h approximately)
Day 9 : Munduk – Ubud
Day 10 : Ubud
Day 11: Ubud – Sanur (1h approximately)
Day 12 : Sanur
Day 13: Sanur – Denpasar's Airport
- On arrival, a reception is reserved for you by your French speaking guide followed by a transfer to the hotel in Yogyakarta. We find all the soul of Java, center of classical art and traditional culture. Cradle of the intellectual and spiritual heritage of the island and its inhabitants, Yogyakarta is a city where traditions and modernities are combined. This is the starting point for your excursions.
Free evening: dinner and overnight in Yogyakarta
Puri Artha boasts a beautiful tropical garden, an outdoor pool and a spa. It offers spacious, well-equipped rooms with air conditioning. The rooms come with a private bathroom, a minibar and a TV.
The Phoenix Hotel Yogyakarta- Mc Gallery Collection is is housed in an iconic colonial-era building dating back to 1918. It offers a spa, fitness center, swimming pool and luxurious accommodation with free Wi-Fi access. The design of rooms is a mix of European and Asian inspirations. All are equipped with a minibar and a safety deposit box. The private bathrooms include hot / cold shower facilities.
- In the morning, visit the Sultan's Palace, the Kraton, built in 1756: a model of Javanese architecture in the center of Yogyakarta. Then you will continue to visit Taman Sari, Water Castle and Bird Market. You will have lunch on the way and visit the temple of Borobudur; the largest Buddhist temple in the world. Dozens of Buddhas sitting on five terraces and hundreds of meters of bas-reliefs make Borobudur's site; a unique site.
Free evening: dinner and overnight in Yogyakarta
The sunrise in Suruloyo and mini-trekking before the visit of Boroboudour.
- Departure for the visit of the Hindu temple of Prambanan erected in the 9th century. Its walls are decorated with bas-reliefs evoking the epic of Ramayana. Then you take the road to Solo. On the program, visit the temple of Sukhu, the only erotic temple of Java, placed on top of a hill. You will continue towards the temple of Ceto: 13 terraces are spread out towards the top of the hill to give place to a splendid panorama on the Merapi volcano. You will have lunch on the way. A mini-trekking awaits you in the middle of tea plantations in the region of Solo. In the afternoon, a visit of the Flea Market Pasar Triwindu follows.
- Overnight in Solo
- Rumah Turi Eco Boutique Hotel features a meditation area, massage services at the hotel's spa, bicycle rental and a library. The modern rooms are equipped with a minibar, tea / coffee making facilities, air conditioning, en suite bathroom with shower, TV and Wi-Fi.
- Rumah Batu Villa & Spa features a spa, an outdoor pool, a library and free Wi-Fi. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a mix of traditional and contemporary elements. Each room has a private terrace overlooking the garden. They also include a flat-screen TV, a fridge and tea/coffee making facilities. The private bathrooms come with a shower and free toiletries.
- Early morning, transfer to the train station, to take the train to Jombang, the nearest station to Bromo. On arrival, you will continue your visit to Trowulan, the ancient capital of the Majapahit Kingdom that ruled the island of Java for centuries. You will then visit the archaeological museum and the temples of Candi Bajang Ratu and Candi Tikus. After the visit go to the Mount Bromo.
- Lunch on the way.
- Free evening: Dinner and overnight near Mount Bromo.
- Bromo Permai offers 24-hour reception, Wi-Fi access, TV and a safe. The rooms are equipped with televisions, electric kettles, bottled water and bathroom.
- Jiwa Jawa Resort offers a terrace and free Wi-Fi. Rooms here will provide you with a TV and a private bathroom with slippers, a hairdryer and toiletries. Some rooms have a seating area and / or some with mountain or garden views.
- Wake early in the morning to watch the sunrise on the Mount Bromo. Departure by jeep to the summit of Penanjakan for a breathtaking view of the Bromo volcano and the surrounding area. Then you will continue in the caldera with the ascent of the steps leading to the edge of the volcano (about 15 minutes). Then you will return by jeep to your hotel for breakfast. A transfer to Kawah Ijen will take place with a stop en route to Kalibaru.
- Lunch on the road.
- Free evening: Free dinner and overnight near Kawah Ijen.
- Ketapang Indah Hotel has a 24-hour front desk, free Wi-Fi access and a large outdoor pool with sundeck. The air-conditioned rooms include a TV, a desk with seating area, an electric kettle and a terrace with views. The private bathrooms come with a shower or a bathtub.
- Jiwa Jawa Resort Ijen features a terrace, a garden, a bar and free Wi-Fi access. The bedroom and the bathroom are private.
- Night departure from the hotel by car (for late risers, departure in the early morning). Ascension to the edge of the volcano (about 2 hours) and sunrise on the volcano. Mount Ijen, an amazing crater in the center of which is the most acidic lake in the world: its yellow color says a lot about the content. Porters exploit the blocks of sulfur they detach walls to go up to a processing plant. And these "convicts of sulfur" also help you to get up from the edge of the lake (if the wind is in the right direction to get down). On return, visit the sulfur treatment plant harvested in the volcano. Then, departure for Bali (car and ferry). - Lunch in the way - Installation in Pemuteran.
- Déjeuner en route
- Installation à Pemuteran .
- Free evening: dinner and overnight in Pemuteran.
- Homestay Taruna features free Wi-Fi and a wellness center. The rooms (air-con or fans) are simple and well equipped with a view of the garden and a private bathroom.
- Adi Assri Beach Resorts and Spa. The property features an outdoor pool and a spa. The air-conditioned rooms feature private balconies and views of the ocean or tropical gardens. They are spacious and come with a seating area, a desk, a safety deposit box and a minibar.
- Day of rest or optional activities (scuba diving / snorkelling in Mejangan).
- Possibility of walks at sunset to a temple a little higher in the mountains.
- Pemuteran: The ideal place to relax in the middle of flower beds, enjoy massages, watch the sunset, do yoga and participate in a ceremony at the temple. But there are plenty of activities: Exploration of Barat National Park, excursion to Menjangan Island, snorkelling or diving to observe the marine life. Pemuteran is also the Biorock preservation site with a device to revive coral, which uses electricity.
- Road to Munduk, lunch in progress or on arrival. Visit around: walk to the waterfall and drive in the surrounding landscapes.
- Free evening: dinner and overnight in Munduk.
- Puri Lumbung in the heart of nature offers simple yet charming accommodation with a spa, yoga and meditation's rooms. Each Puri Lumbung cottage has a solid wooden balcony and breathtaking views of the surrounding area. The adjoining bathroom is equipped with a hot shower.
- Sanak Retreat Bali amidst beautiful tropical landscapes and panoramic mountain views. It offers free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool, terrace, library, spa and room service. The spacious wooden bungalows at Sanak Retreat Bali feature a private balcony or terrace overlooking the vegetation. For convenience, they feature a seating area and a safety deposit box. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer, towels and toiletries.
- Take the road back to Bedugul to visit PuraUlunDanu where you will have lunch on site. In the afternoon, a walk in the rice paddies of Jatiluwih, classified as Unesco heritage will be carried out. The arrival is scheduled at the end of the day on Ubud.
- Free evening: dinner and overnight in Ubud.
- Inata Bisma Resort & Spa secluded in the heart of rice paddies features an outdoor pool and comfortable accommodation overlooking lush greenery. Wi-Fi access and daily afternoon tea are provided. The air-conditioned rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows, a private terrace, a private bathroom, a TV and a seating area with a comfortable sofa.
- Alaya Resort Ubud surrounded by rice paddies offers an outdoor pool, 24-hour front desk, bicycle rental, spa, afternoon tea and tropical fruits. The rooms are carefully decorated in a contemporary Balinese style. They all have a TV and a private terrace overlooking the vegetation. Their private bathroom is complete, covered with marble and decorated with illustrations.
- Several visits to the program: Goa Gadjah, Elephant Cave, Gunung Kawi, the rock mausoleum of King Udayana and his family, sacred sources of Tampaksiring and rice fields of Tegalallang. A lunch follows at the edge of the Batur volcano caldera. In the afternoon, return to Bangli and visit the revered Pura Kehen temple of all Balinese.
- Free evening: dinner and overnight in Ubud.
- Road to Sanur, and installation at Sudamala Suites and villas 4 * sup.
Accommodation for 2 nights.
- Sanur: The small city was the first tourist and seaside destination of Bali. A long beach of fine sand allows beautiful walks along the beach where are arranged pretty swing boats. The sea is calm and ideal for swimming. It is a station at the same time old and modern where one finds all the necessary conveniences.
- Sudamala Suites and Villas (Deluxe Suite or Studio Suite) is a 5-minute walk from Sanur Beach. It offers modern Balinese-style rooms with free Wi-Fi access, a library, bike rentals, sun loungers and parasols, yoga classes, an outdoor pool and a spa. Each spacious suite has a balcony (deluxe) or a private terrace (studio). Each room has a TV, minibar and tea / coffee maker. Some rooms have an open-air bathroom.
- Relaxation day in this pleasant seaside resort; calm and still authentic.
- Goodbye dinner organized by the hotel restaurant:
(Rijstaffel menu - Indonesian - or 3 course dinner + 1 local beer - Bintang).
- Transfer airport and return flight
Day 01: Arrival at the airport and transfer to Mengwi
Day 2: Transfer to Pemuteran – where you will join the arriving group from Java.
Free evening: including dinner and night.
- Puri Taman Sari is located in the village of Umabian, surrounded by green fields and rice fields. It features an outdoor pool. Its spacious rooms are air conditioned and feature a TV, tea and coffee making facilities, a seating area and a private bathroom.
- Visit Mengwi and Mengwi Palace. The royal Mengwi dynasty dates back to the 16th century. At that time, Prince Mengwi ruled over much of the island of Bali, and even on the eastern end of the island of Java. There is nothing left of the original palace and the current palace dates from 1930. It is built on the traditional plan of the Balinese habitat and includes a series of courses where rise open pavilions called "bale" which have different functions. After Indonesia's independence on August 17, 1945, the royal family lost its political prerogatives, but it continues to play a major role in local community life and is highly respected by the people.
- Lunch on the road - Installation in Pemuteran.
Continuation of the Java-Bali itinerary
The price includes : - Accommodations as mentioned above, all transfers and transports with English or French speaking guide / driver, breakfast at the hotel and meals indicated, the activities and entrance fees mentioned in the program, all government taxes.
The price doesn't include: - Meals not mentioned, Personal expenses, Tip for guide / driver, any service not mentioned.