Day 02: Ubud - Visit of the center and Green Village
Day 03: Ubud – medicinal plants & Njana Tilem Museum – Pemuteran
Day 04: Pemuteran - Pearl farm and Wineries
Day 05: Pemuteran – Air Panas Banjar hot spring, Pura Brahma Vihar (the small Borobodur) – Octopus Villa
Day 06: Octopus Villa – Tembok Village
Day 07 : Octopus Villa – Sidemen - Sanur
Day 08: Sanur – Jewelry creations or cooking classes
Day 09: Sanur - Yoga and Spice
Day 10 : Sanur – Denpasar
- Arrival at the airport, a welcome by your guide is reserved for you, which will transfer you to Ubud at your hotel. Possibility to dine in the hotel restaurant.
- Hotel: "OM HAM RETREAT", is a hotel located in a very quiet area. A few minutes from central Ubud, it features an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi access and daily tea at the pool. The rooms have views of the rice fields and are all air-conditioned and equipped with a TV, minibar, personal safe and electric kettle, seating area, and bathroom. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower, free toiletries, bathrobes and slippers.
- Breakfast at the hotel, free morning to visit the market, the Royal Palace, and the art galleries of the city of Ubud, or just stroll along the shops: it's up to you! Then find your driver to visit the Green Village, a village "nature" made of bamboo constructions designed and developed by John Hardy. Then you will have lunch in the dining room around the pool and it will be time to start the tours. The bamboo plant, the workshop and the design space, you will see the processes of bamboo modification. You will continue with the visit of the Green Village, on the sacred Ayung river, complex of 13 bamboo houses to finish with John Hardy's artisanal jewelry workshop.
- In the evening enjoy a culinary experience at the Mozaic restaurant where you will find a cuisine of Christ Salans that mixes Indonesian flavors with European gastronomy. It offers you in a tropical setting, a unique experience encompassing the quality of ingredients, the perfect execution, the multitude of pure flavors and the quality of service, a fresh oasis of ingenuity in the world of gastronomy. 6 course tasting menu, drinks not included.
- Overnight at the hotel.
- Breakfast at the hotel, then departure for a walk through the Ubud countryside, an important source of medicinal plants. With the help of a specialist guide discover healing herbs and traditional ancestral methods: smell, taste and listen. In addition to discovering the herbs growing along the edges of the sawahs, you will learn the methods used by farmers to grow rice. During the walk you will stop at an organic restaurant. Returning to Ubud, visit the Njana Tilem Museum, this art museum is dedicated to the work of the two great historical master sculptors: Ida Bagus Njana and Ida Bagus Tilem. Father and son have revolutionized Balinese sculpture by embracing change to modernity with simple lines of sculpture that portray the daily life of the Balinese people and using the natural deformation of wood to express human emotions.
- Hotel: Kinaara: Hotel located in the heart of Pemuteran 5 minutes walk from the beach. The Kinaara features an outdoor swimming pool and Wi-Fi access. The rooms feature a unique wooden architecture with a seating area, a safety deposit box, a fan, an electric kettle and a private bathroom with a shower (hot and cold water). Free toiletries, hairdryers and slippers.
- Breakfast at the hotel, then departure to visit the pearl farm culture Atlas, present for 20 years in pearl farming. It is one of the world's leading eco-beaders and one of the leading producers of highly sought-after white and silver South Sea pearls. The pearls of the South Sea Atlas are harvested from 5 pearl farms whose farm in the north of Bali is the hatchery. From the breeding and the birth of the oyster to its sowing, all the stages of the creation of a pearl are explained. A shop with a large selection of loose beads, jewelry and gift items are available. Then head to the Bali vineyard that produces Hatten wine. - Free afternoon and free evening.
- Breakfast at the hotel, then departure to the hot springs of Air Panas Banjar. Relax in one of the 3 basins in full greenery taking a little height; you can relax in a jacuzzi that accommodates 10 people maximum. Then Pura Brahma Vihar, the only and unique Buddhist temple on the island! A miniature reproduction of Pura Borobudur placed on a pond filled with water lilies and lotus flowers and with a beautiful view of the valley and rice fields. Lunch en route with stop at Pura Meduwe Karang, the temple of the masters of the earth, one of the main temples of Bali because of its size, known for its statues and its ornate style of decoration characteristic of North Bali. Note his bas-relief depicting a Dutchman on a bicycle, quite poetic with his wheels of flowers. Join Tejakula known for its traditional blacksmith quarter, the Banjar Pande, and its kulkul towers, bells carved into carved tree trunks. Arrive at the Octopus villa in the late afternoon to enjoy the comfort. - Free dinner.
- Relaxing day by the sea, in the village of Tembok, far from the tourist bustle and close to nature. Nearby, within walking distance, there are a few restaurants and many small local shops where you can buy drinks and snacks. Breaks in your journey, soak up a slow lifestyle, enjoy massages or water activities. Breakfast included - Free meal.
- Breakfast at the hotel, then departure to Sidemen for a walk in the rice field, iconic landscape of Bali, enjoy a lunch amidst these incredible shades of green observing the methods of Subak. See farmers get active in their plots of land. Then head for Sanur, the seaside south of Bali. Enjoy the end of the day to go to the beach. - Free dinner (invitation to events at Rumah Sanur according to the program)
- Hotel: Artotel Sanur: Located a 2-minute walk from Sanur Beach, Arthotel features an outdoor pool, a spa center and Wi-Fi. The air-conditioned studios have stylish urban décor and High-end amenities include a flat-screen cable TV, a safety deposit box, a coffee machine and a private bathroom with a shower, slippers and free toiletries. Some units have a seating area.
- Choice 1: After visiting the farm at the beginning of your stay you will be able to make your own jewel with the pearls of your choice. With design expert Nini Ribeiro, you can create your own ring, pendant or earrings with her team. She will help you with professional advice and assistance. The day ends with a relaxing foot treatment at Aroma Spa Retreat on Sanur Beach. At noon, enjoy a light and healthy meal.
- Choice 2: Dewi welcomes you to his house to visit the market early in the morning and prepare the meal. She will guide you to use traditional Indonesian spices and give you her secrets to reproduce at home the dishes you will enjoy throughout your trip! At noon you can share the meal on a large table.
Dinner free. (Invitation to events at Rumah Sanur according to the program)
- Start the day with a yoga session at the Power Oasis, a magnificent bamboo construction overlooking the beach and the sea. Return to the hotel for breakfast. Then take full advantage of the seaside resort. Free lunch. In the evening get ready for a meal at Spice, Balinese and Indonesian flavors always be there. Each dish and cocktail are made from fresh and local ingredients highlighted. Discover their flavors with the menu to share (3 small starters + 3 small main dishes + 2 sides - rice and salad - + desserts).
- Breakfast, transfer to the airport according to your flight time.
Hotels with breakfast:
2N Ubud : Om Ham retreat 3* – superior room with a rice field view, 2N Pemuteran – Kinaara Resort 4* – suite, 2N Tembok : Villa Octopus* – 1 bedroom villa, 2N Sanur: Art Hotel 4* – studio with double bed
The price includes : - Accommodations as mentioned above, all transfers and transports with English or French speaking guide / driver, breakfast at the hotel and meals indicated, the activities and entrance fees mentioned in the program, all government taxes.
The price doesn't include: - Meals not mentioned, Personal expenses, Tip for guide / driver, any service not mentioned.